How to Add Mobile Optimized Floating Social Share Gadget to Blogger

Sharing is an important factor which can benefit in taking your blog, website or any of your creations to a wide amount of people. People share contents which they liked or found helpful and the best thing is creators and bloggers love others sharing their content because sharing increases traffic and your page ranks.

When you are a blogger you need your blog to be shared on different platforms. If a reader finds your post interesting and wants to share it, they don't want to do a tedious job of copying the URL and pasting it on different platforms just to share it with others, Seriously they don't even bother if your website needed to be shared with others if they should do all the copying and pasting link. They prefer a single click share option on their favorite platform like Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, etc.

So it's our job to customize our blog to make this sharing easier for our readers. The Blogger platform by default has a share button that is hardly noticeable for the readers. So the best idea is to have social share buttons that float on the left or right edge of the screen. If you are using a small screen device you would prefer a share button bar to stick on the bottom of your screen rather than floating on the sides of the reading page.
If you are looking for a responsive mobile optimized customizable floating share button for your Blogspot blog you are at the right place.

Steps to add Floating Share button to blogger 

  • Go to https://sharethis.com
  • Click on Get Share Buttons
  • Select Sticky Share Buttons. Click Next.
  • Select HTML as your CMS platform.
  • Create an account by giving your email address and a password. Click Get The Code.
  • As you log in, you will get a code snippet. Copy the code.

  • Go to your Blogger account in a new tab.
  • Go to Layouts.
  • Click on Add a Gadget. Now a pop-up window will appear with the gadgets to add.
  • Select HTML/JavaScriptAdd.
  • Leave Title as blank. Paste the code copied in the Content box.
  • Click Save and Save arrangement in Layouts page.  
  • Go to ShareThis page where we copied the code from and click Verify.
  • Turn on Sticky Share Button and Click Update.
  • If everything is correctly done you will be verified successfully.
  • Now reload your blog to see the floating share buttons. 
I hope you could follow the steps correctly and successfully added the floating stick share button to your blog. Now if you look into your ShareThis account you can see the option to customize your buttons and the updations made there will also be made in your blog automatically. You can also analyze the information on how many shares happened overtime through the ShareThis platform itself.

If you found any problems in following the steps free feel to ask me commenting below or contact me via my Instagram.

Jobin Jose

20 comments:

  1. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. blackmart apk descargar _ APK For All

    ReplyDelete
  2. This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! MOBILE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. ytfab

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks nisartech.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! เทคโนโลยีสมัยใหม่

    ReplyDelete
  6. https://ussdcodes.in This is highly informatics, crisp and clear. I think that everything has been described in systematic manner so that reader could get maximum information and learn many things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. รับทำของ premium

    ReplyDelete
  8. Finding a good pace with the subtleties of web based life's job in advancing your business can cause too much of cerebral pains. Here is a rundown of the most mainstream online life locales and their employments: url

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post. poker88

    ReplyDelete
  10. This embellishment is accounted for to work completely for iPad 2, and still needs affirmation on the off chance that it will chip away at the most recent iPad. Review Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is quite beneficial, although think about the facts when it reaches this target. social media jobs

    ReplyDelete
  12. A business person will continue publicizing and testing until they become productive.Money Geek

    ReplyDelete
  13. It has fully emerged to crown Singapore's southern shores and undoubtedly placed her on the global map of residential landmarks. I still scored the more points than I ever have in a season for GS. I think you would be hard pressed to find somebody with the same consistency I have had over the years so I am happy with that. Magic Mirror Hire

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your music is amazing. You have some very talented artists. I wish you the best of success. tesla phone charger

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a splendid website! I"m extremely content with the remarks!. Wig

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Click Here Now

    ReplyDelete
  17. Marketers use many clever means to sell new gadgets, Why Do I Smell Gas Coming From My Oven? that way they can entice you to feel that you must have that special item. These studies are based on market research.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. buy likes for all photos on instagram

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations on having Hands down the most sophisticated blogs Ive come throughout in most time! Its just incredible how much you can detract from a thing mainly because of how visually beautiful it’s. Youve put collectively a very good blog space -great graphics, videos, layout. This really is undoubtedly a must-see weblog! https://www.hitechwork.com/internet-keeps-dropping-here-are-the-easiest-ways-to-solve-it/

    ReplyDelete